KELLEY BAKER’S Credits
Clowns (1982) is a 30 minute documentary. Winner Cine Golden Eagle 1982.
Criminal Justice (1988) is a 60 minute documentary which premiered on Seattle PBS station KCTS. It is distributed non-theatrically and has been sold to colleges and universities throughout the US, Japan and Puerto Rico.
That Really Obscure Object of Desire (1989) premiered on the PBS series American Pie in April 1991. It has also aired on Canadian public television station TV Ontario.
You’ll Change (1992) has been broadcast on various PBS stations around the country, including KCET Los Angeles, KCTS Seattle, KTCA Minneapolis, WTTW Chicago, and WETA in Washington DC. It has been screened at the Chicago International Film festival, Ann Arbor, Bucks County, Mill Valley, Cinequest/San Jose, the City Lore Film Festivals and the US Comedy Arts Festival. It has also aired on The Learning Channel, Canadian and Australian television.
Stolen Toyota (1993) has been screened at the Aspen and Denver Film Festivals, Virginia Film Festival of American Film, the Fort Lauderdale and the Mill Valley Film Festivals. It has aired on various PBS stations around the country, as well as Canadian and Australian television.
I Think I was an Alcoholic (1994) has been seen at Sundance, Chicago and the USA Film festivals, Cinequest, Virginia and the Black Maria Film Festivals. It’s been screened internationally at the 1995 Annecy Animation film festival, Sydney Film Festival and the 1995 Edinburgh Film Festival. It has also been shown on The Learning Channel, CBC Manitoba and SBS television in Sydney Australia.
Friday Night (1994) has been screened at the UK Raindance Film Festival, the British ShortFilm Festival, and The Northwest Film & Video Festival. It has aired on Canadian Television.
Love The One You’re With (1995) Opened the 1995 Rainy States Film Festival. It has also aired on Canadian and Australian Television.
Enough With The Salmon (1996) has been shown on Canadian & Australian Television and screened at the Sienna Short Film Festival in Sienna Italy.
Tales From I-5 (1996) aired on Canadian and Australian Television.
12 Short Films Without Glenn Gould (1996) an experimental film project was only shown once at the NW Film & Video Center.
BIRDDOG (1999), this feature film opened the 2000 Sao Paulo Film Festival in Brazil. It has played small Art House theaters and Colleges and Universities around the US.
The Gas Cafe (2001), this feature length digital video has played Art House theaters and Colleges and Universities across the US.
Kicking Bird (2005), This feature has played all over the US and in the UK.
Sound Design/Supervising Sound Editor
* Far From Heaven Dir. Todd Haynes, Starring Dennis Quaid and Julianne Moore
* Finding Forrester Dir. Gus Van Sant, Starring Sean Connery
* Psycho (the remake) Dir. Gus Van Sant, Starring Vince Vaughn, Julianne Moore, Viggo Mortenson, and Anne Heche
* Good Will Hunting Dir. Gus Van Sant, Starring Matt Damon & Ben Affleck
* To Die For Dir. Gus Van Sant, Starring Nicole Kidman, and Matt Dillon.
* Even Cowgirls Get the Blues Dir. Gus Van Sant, Starring Uma Thurman and Rain Phoenix
* My Own Private Idaho Dir. Gus Van Sant, Starring River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves
* The Adventures of Mark Twain (animated feature) Dir. Will Vinton
Features & Television
* Tales From the Darkside
* Mercenary Fighters
* Law & Order (Original Pilot Episode)
* Claymation Christmas Special (CBS)
* Claymation Easter Special (CBS)
* Claymation Halloween Special (CBS)
* Meet the Raisins (CBS)
* The Adventures of Mark Twain
* Meet the Raisins
* Celebracion del Matramonio
* Wallace Stegner Movie
* The New Capitalists: Economics in Indian Country